We are looking for vendors offering both eco-friendly and handmade goods, vintage treasures or eco-friendly products. *with any bath and body product we do require you provide your own liability insurance
Date: April 26th 2014
Time: 11am – 7pm (with the option to stay and sell through the fashion show – until 9m)
- Setup begins at 10am. if more time is needed please contact megan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange
- Take down begins no sooner than 7pm. If you choose to stay late, please remain the entire time and final takedown will begin as soon as the fashion show ends, no later than 9pm)
Weather: event runs rain or shine. Tents are only a roof. Tarps can be attached to sides to create walls but tarps and ropes must be supplied by the vendor.
Tables: $75 reserves one 6ft standard banquet table, under a shared 10x10ft tent
Parking FREE if parking underground at city hall. passes will be distributed at the end of the day to use in place of payment. If you are being dropped off please do not use the parking garage. Details will be sent closer to event advising drop-off location
- Each vendor will get One standard 6ft banquet table, and two chairs (it’s suggested you bring a helper as bathrooms are indoors, and food will be a fair distance from you booth).
- Please bring your own table covering that will allow you to store any extra product or supplies under your table, out of sight (must be close to but not draging on ground)
- Tents will be shared between two vendors. It is possible to request exactly which vendor, just leave us a note in the “special request” section of the application. If you wish to have the whole tent to yourself, you must purchase TWO booth spaces.
- Tables, tents and chairs are provided by The City of Kitchener (There is no discount if you bring your own table, tent or chairs)
- Unfortunately, as this is a large festival, and fees need to be paid by us too, there will not be any refunds issued. If you are accepted, but no longer think its going to fit into your life please let us know. We will open your space back up for another artist. Keep in mind though, your space is not officially reserved until we have your payment. Us having that in hand means its too late to back out.
- Payment is accepted through paypal where you can pay by cheque, credit card or bank transfer. We will also accept a cheque through the mail.
- Payment deadline: we must be holding your payment/cheque in our hands no later than April 15 2014.
- The application is a three step process: To ensure no product is repeated your application will be reviewed before your acceptance is finalized. FIRST, You will recieve an email after submitting your application to let you know its been received. You will receive a SECOND email to advise whether we have approved or denied your application. If all goes well, you will recieve the invoice for payment and request for marketing worthy photos. If declined, we will of course let you know why, just incase its an issue you can fix. Payment is required to reserve your space. For this reason you will receive a THIRD email when your funds have been received, whether is was a cheque or paypal
We pride ourselves on treating our vendors like our best friend, ensuring their participation is as easy as pie.
If there is anything you need, or don’t understand, please don’t hesitate to ask.