Did you know Kitchener has an EARTH DAY Festival??
YES! We do, and it’s quite an amazing one if I must say so myself…
Join us on April 26th from 11am to 8pm for
B L O O M I N E A R T H
Kitchener’s Largest Earth Day celebration!
Here you will be sure to find …
- 60+ super talented artists, selling recycled and organic goods
- lots of crafty activities to interest both the young and the old
- amazing live music all day
- massive clothing swap to trade something old for something new to you
- environmentally inspired games for all ages
- evening fashion contest where YOU choose the best recycled outfit at the REthreaded Fashion Show
FIRST 100 SHOPPERS RECEIVE A FREE LOOT BAG!!
The market will house 60+ vendors selling both handmade and organic goods as well as numerous craft stations to create art from recycled materials, live music all day, a clothing swap and a recycled fashion contest at 7pm where the audience will choose the best outfit created using only recycled junk. The designs will be created by local artists, and the winner will be presented with a monetary prize plus a gift basket filled with goodies from our sponsors.