We are looking for vendors offering both eco-friendly and handmade goods, vintage treasures or eco-friendly products. *with any bath and body product we do require you provide your own liability insurance
Date: April 27th 2013
Time: 8am – 4pm
- Setup begins at 7am. if more time is needed please contact megan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange
- Take down begins no sooner than 4pm. Stock must be cleared away by 6pm
Weather: event runs rain or shine. Tents are only a roof. Tarps can be attached to sides to create walls but tarps and ropes must be supplied by the vendor.
Tables: $65 reserves one 6ft standard banquet table, under a shared 10x10ft tent
- Tables are standard 6ft table. (30″ wide x 72″ long x 30″ high OR 2.5ft wide x 6ft long x 2.5ft high)
- Please bring a covering for your table, long enough to cover any stock you will be storing underneath
- chairs will be provided
- signs or banners can be hung from support bars of tent, or placed on your table
- table placement will be assigned with best possible care keeping complimenting vendors close together (ie steampunk, kids, adult etc). Registration is juried to avoid any vendors selling goods too close in similarity
Parking FREE if parking underground at city hall. passes will be distributed at the end of the day to use in place of payment. If you are being dropped off please do not use the parking garage. Details will be sent closer to event advising drop-off location
Register as a VENDOR or INFORMATION BOOTH
Register as a PERFORMER
We pride ourselves on treating our vendors like our best friend, ensuring their participation is as easy as pie.
If there is anything you need, or don’t understand, please don’t hesitate to ask.